RAND & RAND PLUS
Edge Protection for Roof Construction according to BS 13374
Temporary edge protection system compliant with the latest safety standards, specially designed for commercial buildings and warehouses.
A unique innovative attachment allows to install the system at almost every building structure: steel frame, concrete beams, timber beams, concrete walls, bridges, etc.
- Highly versatile: One single attachment can be used for metal, concrete or timber beams.
- Easy and fast installation to horizontal, vertical and sloped columns or beams.
- Large spans: with a max. distance between post up to 10m.
- Confident working area for roofers: with vertical safety nets according to European standard 1263 Type U.
- Handling by one person.
- Also for long verge overhangs.
- Can follow the curves of complex structures.
Two systems available:
- RAND According to German standards BGI 807 and BGG 928. Loads on these standard are based on European Standard EN 13374 Class A.
- RAND PLUS compliant to EN 13374 Class C, the most demanding standard for temporary edge protection systems, sucessfully tested in the external laboratory AIDICO.
Product no: BA-24xxx